Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Opening

I don't like blogs very much. Uploading a journal for the world to see seems so horribly, umm... Jerry Springer. So I feel as though I have to answer the question: why am I contributing to the pollution on the information super highway?

Well, the main reason is that I don't like flickr or snapfish.
I keep promising to burn CD's and mailing them to people but I'm crap at getting round to doing that sort of thing. Blogger might not be perfect either but I think it looks a little glossier; I like the black, I like the fonts, and I think it's better than clogging email boxes with images.

So I'm not going to be writing anything apart from short explanatory captions. In fact, I hope this is the longest post I ever write.

And I won't be returning Jerry's phone calls.


No comments: