Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thibaut and Lea's Wedding, Part I

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who was involved in organising a brilliant wedding; it was spectacularly successful. Everyone had a really wonderful time.

I'll be putting up more pictures as I get them done over the next couple of days. Part II, at the reception, will also follow soon.

With regard to the still photographs used in the clip; Nana and Julien contributed images. Thank you.

Most of all, to Thibaut and Lea, I hope you like the clip.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey david!
great clip! i´m looking forward to watch part 2.. ;-)
hope you are doing fine.
greetings from hamburg
thorsten

Anonymous said...

David,

Thanks a lot for this two videos. They are really great and you exactly transmitted the atmosphere:-) We hope we will be able to do the same for your wedding thatfor we'll start taking photos and camera class soon!

We love you
Lea and Thibaut